Monday, October 24, 2011

Sephora Haul~


 Sevin Nyne Self Tanning Lotion - 17
I've been obsessed with tanning! This was on sale and got good reviews so I decided to try it!
 Sephora OPI Nail Polish - 10
Dark Purple Nail Polish with mirco purple glitters and Silver Blasted Polish. I needed something to bump up my purchase to $50. And a girl can never have too many nail polish! :)
 Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic w/ Botanical Blast - 24
I love this toner as stated in my review. I was running out so I purchased another one.
 Philosophy One Step Facial Cleanser - Free!
My 100 point perk! It's 12fl. oz which I think is an awesome deal for only 100 points.
 Samples
DKNY Perfume Spray, Perricone MD Cold Plasma, REN Radiance Renewal Mask

Total = $44


While I didn't get a ~JAWDROPPING~ deal, it's still a small discount and I'm happy with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment